"An authentic wing of Horus torn from the falcon god according to the 42 laws of Maat by our respectful craftsmen" is what could have been said of this Egyptian necklace in large markets of the Nile valley, 3500 years ago.
- Stainless steel pendant: quality 316L steel, nobly patinates over time, water resistant
- Resistant pendant: meshed, reinforced and elegant structure
- Neat and precise details
- Chain length: 27.5" (70 cm) | Pendant size: 17x56 mm | Weight: ~ 18 gr
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
📏Refer to our MEASUREMENT GUIDE to see how the necklace will look according to its length.📏
Friend of the ancient country of pharaohs? What about this Egyptian necklace "stone of Horus" (steel)? You can also discover all our Egyptian necklaces. You can as well have a look at our complete Egyptian jewelry collection of Egyptian rings, Egyptian bracelets and Egyptian necklaces.
Horus and Set
The cult of Horus
- In Edfu, where is located one of the most beautiful temples of the Ptolemaic dynasty, the god receives the annual visit of the statue of the goddess Hathor from the temple of Denderah and forms, with Harsomtus (the son of Horus and Hathor), a divine triad.
- In Kom Ombo, Horus the Elder (a version of Horus which replaces the god Ra at the head of the Egypian pantheon) shared a temple with the crocodile-headed god Sobek.